Thursday, October 13, 2011

ZOMBIE KITTY!

Who doesn't love Hello Kitty?
Not me, that's for sure!! So when I was thinking up 
some new Halloween looks, there just was no way
I couldn't do Zombie Hello Kitty nails!



PRODUCTS USED:

PRO Nail Systems Base Coat
Pure Ice - Oh Baby!
Wet n Wild - French White Creme
Color Club - What A Shock!
Kleancolor - Red Heart
Kleancolor - Boogie Nights
Sinful Colors - Pull Over
L.A.Colors Art Deco - Black
Sponge & Dotting Tool
3D Purple bow & Skull Fimo slice
Sally Hansen's Insta-Dri Top Coat

To see the full tutorial on this look,
please visit my YouTube channel


8 comments:

I Drink Nail Polish said...

Zombie Hello Kitty!!! So awesome! :D

Unknown said...

So funny!!
Awesome mani!!

Nicole - Top To Toe said...

That green glows! great look x

Unknown said...

Whoa, these are amazing! Very cute

Rins said...

This looks so cool! Hello Kitty in Halloween!

Tamara said...

This is too cute, I would have never thought of it :D

Feel free to stop by my blog. I am having my very 1st blog giveaway!

Pretty said...

lol. i love it

Unknown said...

Love it!!!!