Friday, January 21, 2011

Lisa Frank Inspired Series - Hunter the Cheetah

Hey everyone!
Here's the next look in my Lisa Frank series, 
this one is inspired by the cooler tones of 
Hunter the Cheetah


PRODUCTS USED:

PRO Nail Systems Base Coat
Sinful Colors in - Snow Me White
Model's Own in - Top Turquoise
PURE Ice in - French Kiss
China Glaze in - Grape Pop
Model's Own in - Sophie's Pink
Ornament's Nail Art Brush/Pen in - Black
Dotting Tool
inm Looks Wet Top Coat
To see how I achieved this look, 
please visit my YouTube channel






11 comments:

The Preppy Student said...

This is so creative and fun! check out my crazy dog tshirt review!

Enamel Girl said...

another beautiful mani!!!

oh and thanks for the blog award :)

Sylvia said...

That's absolutely amazing!

L said...

Love it. Can I try it out? Credit to you of course.

Milly said...

loving your blog... I'm following!

Would LOVE you to enter my GIVEAWAY:

http://thoroughlymodernmilly5.blogspot.com/2011/01/giveaway-be-my-february-girl.html

xx

~*~ Dollface ~*~ said...

Thanks everyone!!

@ L - Of course you can, be sure to send me a link so I can see the awesome job you did!!

@ Milly - TY, ok, I will check it out!

Danielle said...

love the gradient and shimmer :)

MissBoomBaby ♥ said...

gorgeous ♥ I love it!

makeupbykatie said...

This is so pretty! I'm jealous/= Hahahaa

La joie de vivre said...

Gorgeous! ^^
Se ti va passa da me. Ti aspetto con piacere fra le mie iscritte! ^^
http://mssmeraldina.blogspot.com/

Eternally Fixated said...

Omg I love those colors!!!


<3 Ladies of Eternally Fixated:
Celeb news, fashion, & beauty.
Your Daily Fix :)
www.eternallyfixated.blogspot.com