Thursday, December 16, 2010

Winter Wonderland

Here's another holiday look for you!
Actually, the great thing about this design is it can be worn all winter long, not just for the holiday!
PRODUCTS USED:

PRO Nail Systems Base Coat
Sally Hansen Complete Manicure in - Silver Lining
Milani Polish in - Blue For My Baby
Zoya in - Tallulah
China Glaze in - Frost Bite
NK polish in - Mystical
Hurricane - Blue Glitter
Snowflake FIMO Slices
Rhinestones in - Clear,Light & Dark Blue
Small Pearls
Sponge
Sally's Beauty Secret Top Coat
To see how I achieved this look, please visit my YouTube channel,


6 comments:

Akuma Kanji said...

Awww, I think this mani is so beautiful! I love the combination of colours and it looks like you have coldness on your nails! ^__^ Perfect Winter mani!

Mokja said...

love it <3<3<3

Silence is Loud said...

Very pretty!!! the snow flakes doesnt look like fimo from far!!

Unknown said...

WOW, very pretty!
Happy Holidays :)

Cydonian said...

These are sooo cute! :D

Callie said...

This is such an AMAZING design! I wish I could do nails like this!