Monday, May 24, 2010

Neon Gradient Tiger Stripe

This is a design off my very long request list.


Yayirsangle12345, one of my YT subbies requested a Tiger Stripe

AND

Polish Hoarder Disorder is having an animal print design challenge contest, so I decided to have this be my entry.





PRODUCTS USED:


PRO Nail Systems Base Coat
Sinful Colors in - Neon Melon
Hot Topic Polish in - Neon Orange
L.A. Colors Art Deco Nail Art Striper in - Back
Seche Vite Top Coat



For full tutorial on this look, please visit my You Tube channel

OR
Click the You Tube icon in the sidebar

---------------------------------------------------->>>

12 comments:

Deez Nailz - Canadas most fabulous hand model said...

this is fabulous- wow!!!!

Mae Espiritu Makeup Obra said...

I like your own version of tiger neon... great concept!

Lolitadewdrop said...

Can't help self and starts singing "It's the eye of the tiger..."
Very nice mani!

GASP Nail Art said...

ive done this exact design but my graident was to diferrent oranges. i think it was my first post i ever did on my page u should see it

Enamel Girl said...

This is really pretty. You're making me want to buy a few neons now.

shortwidenails said...

one word: gorgeous

Liana said...

I love it!! Would it be ok for you if I tried this mani too? :)

Anna said...

These are lovely..so wild!:))

~*~ Dollface ~*~ said...

Thanks so much everyone and YES Liana, of course you can try the mani out!

Libby's Pink Vanity said...

Hi, Dollface!

I picked you for a 'Sweet Blogger' award.
You can pick it up here:
http://libbyspinkvanity.blogspot.com/2010/05/my-first-blog-award.html

Witoxicity said...

Wow, that is a VERY cool mani! :)

Yuna said...

Wow, I've always loved those gradient nailarts but I never tried before because I though it was too difficult for a begginer. Thanks for your videos, it's really easy, I'm gonna try this out!

sorry for my English :P